Massively Open Online Courses (MOOCs).
- Web Application Architectures - Greg Heileman, UNM (Mar-Apr 2015) Coursera
- Engineering Software as a Service - Armando Fox, David Patterson, UC-Berkeley (Apr-Jun 2014) EdX
- Web Development - Steve Huffman, Reddit (Jun-Jul 2013) Udacity
Topics in Computing
- Software Security - Michael Hicks, U. of Maryland, College Park (Aug-Sep 2015) Coursera
- Introduction to Cloud Computing - Dr.Phil Laplante, IEEE (Jun-Jul 2015) EdX
- Functional Programming Principles in Scala - Martin Odersky, EPFL (Apr-May 2013) Coursera
Core Computer Science
Algorithms, Part I - Robert Sedgewick, Kevin Wayne, Princeton U.
- Elementary ADTs (Sequences, Symbol Tables), Data Structures, Analysis of Algorithms
Programming Languages - Dan Grossman, U. of Washington
- Standard ML, Racket, Ruby
- 97.4% - Statement of Accomplishment
An Introduction to Databases - Jennifer Widom, Stanford U.
- SQL concepts, OLAP, XML DTD/Schema, XPath/XQuery, XSLT, NoSQL systems
- 94.9% - Statement of Accomplishment with Distinction.
- Intro to Computer Science - David Evans, U. of Virginia (Jan 2014) Udacity